Steel Legion Index du Forum

Steel Legion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Steel Legion unit analysis and gameplay experiences (WIP)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Steel Legion Index du Forum -> la dernière ombre -> Présentation de la légion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johntimber

Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Steel Legion unit analysis and gameplay experiences (WIP) Répondre en citant

Hi,

This is just a thread to post my experiences with the game strategy-wise. I will try to be as objective as possible. I also want to thank DuncanSteward for his enlightening guide about units and mechanisms. I used some of his wisdom to shape my army and use it accordingly. Feel free to comment and add to this thread.First, one must understand that 40k Armageddon is not Panzer General although it looks like a GW clone of the game. There are mechanisms working different which can make a difference.
Your army consists of units belonging to classes each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Although done before, I will sum up the basics I found out.This is the backbone of your army. Most objectives are about conquering and holding victory hexes. And if it is not a plains or city hex with road...well, you cannot do it because other unit types may not enter those hexes. So be sure you have enough of them.These could be hard hitters if you are a Space Marine or Ork or be nimble yet fragile scouts if you play Steel Legion. They can cope with almost any terrain besides fortresses and city hexes methinks. Quite high movement range as well.Wheeled or tracked light to medium vehicles fulfilling a lot of roles. Mostly scouting operations or magic bullet against a certain unit type. Low defence so keep away from trouble. Best on plains and roads for maximum movement.fragile vehicle that ignores terrain for movement purposes. Nice in scenarios where bridges are to be crossed and resulting bottlenecks. Keep away from FlakkaDakka Battlefortresses at all cost!

For More Details:-
Motion graphics studio

Thanks!
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 14:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Steel Legion Index du Forum -> la dernière ombre -> Présentation de la légion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange